Terms & Conditions
To retain the Subverto Trading Club as your provider of watches, alerts, and signals of the Cryptos, Indexes, Forex, Commodities, and stocks markets, altogether referred to as “warnings,” you have to read and agree on the following terms and conditions.
1. BASIC DEFINITIONS
The “SUBVERTO TRADING CLUB” (or “STC”) hereinafter referred to as “THE GROUP”) means the company providing the following services:
- “STC”a.k.a“THE GROUP”is a free network which provides real-time trading reviews/ideas/analysisand projects them on Twitter, Telegram, Discord and other communication platforms available on the internet.
- “The Discord” = access to an online server with various trading rooms/channelsfor various financial markets, including but not limited to Cryptocurrency, Indices, Forex, Commodities, Stocks etc.
Team members are exposed to trading ideas/strategies/analysis that the“Group”routinely executes live on various platforms. Through this the “Users” are trained/educated abouttrading setup, logic, mindset, entry etc.
- “The Courses” = access to online trading or mindset reprogramming courses available through videos/e-courses.
- “STC paid subscription/service” refers to the services mentioned above. “User” or “Users” means the person who subscribes to one of the paying services. “Subscriber” means the person who subscribes to one or more of the paying services of SUBVERTO TRADING CLUB.
2.DESCRIPTION AND CONDITIONS OF USE
A. Service Description
The Group’s paid services operate as a paid subscription. There are several types of paid subscriptions based on different time-frames and rates of subscriptions.
The data recorded by The Group and the confirmation emails exchanged are proof of all transactions between theTheGroup and the subscriber.
The data recorded by the payment system is proof of financial transactions. The subscriber may, if he wishes, obtain an invoice upon request by email.
The Group offers access to a flow of ideas on the financial markets, especially concerning trading strategies. Access to this service requires creating a free account on a tool built for communication between team members like Twitter, Telegram, Discord or Slack, or creating an account (username and password) to the private member area of the website. The user can then communicate with no time limit. The user will have access to the subscribed service upon receiving their identification parameters (username and password) to the email address filled in during the account creation process. The user must therefore ensure the validity of his email address. The Group cannot be held responsible if the service is not provided for reasons related to the email address.
When creating the account, all the general terms and conditions of the website and subscription will be sent and must be confirmed and accepted by the user to validate the request to create an account.
B. Description of the subscription
The price of the proposed service is indicated in dollars.
Any order, whatever its origin, is always payable in fiat money under any conditions. Crypto-payment is accepted but definitely not encouraged. They are just a facility for the user. The Subverto Trading Club keeps the right to apply a premium to crypto-payment to encourage fiat payment.
The service will always be invoiced based on the pricing in effect at the time of registration of the subscription.
- Crypto payment:
Payment must be made employing a crypto procedure described and selected during the subscription process. The subscriber is solely responsible for the payment he makes for the proposed service. The “GROUP” cannot be held liable in the event of payment made by the subscriber through any illegal means.
C. Subscription Requirements
Access to these subscriptions requires the prior holding of a free account whose description and conditions of use are set out in these terms and conditions.
Subscribing to one of the Group’s paid services requires filling out a form that will include information about the subscriber (name, address, email) and a complete agreement on the current terms and conditions.
The subscriber undertakes to provide accurate and complete information to ensure his access’s uniqueness.
The subscription begins when the payment has been validated and for the elected duration of commitment.
The counter-party of the payment (confirmation of subscription and payment, information on the subscription) will be delivered through the email indicated by the subscriber during the procedure of creation of the account.
The subscriber may, if he wishes, obtain an invoice upon request by email.
Group’s communications, Observations, alerts,analysis, strategy can also include:
- Educational information, such as technical analysis,
- Charts in multi-time frames, made on platforms like TradingView.com, tradinglite, exoChartsetc (mainly, M1, M3, M5, M15, H1, H3, H4, daily, three days, weekly, monthly).
- Indicators such as price, volume, adx, and other indicators may also be included as additional educational materials.
- Trade Setups. Including Entries, stoploss, and forecast opined by the author.
- Additional comments such as quotes, references, links, and fundamental data can also be found in the analysis but is not a core feature of this technical analysis service.
- Market geometry, including but not limited to Wolfe Wave, 1-2-3 reversal, or A-B-C retracement.
- Supplementary educational comments on market geometries, strategic forecast, trading methods are proprietary.
- The Information provided by the Group is Not Investment Advice or Financial Advice
Investment Advice – The Group is not a state or federal Registered Investment Adviser according to Sections 202 and 203 of the Investment Advisers Act of 1940. Any compensation paid to the Group is for educational purposes only . It is not compensation in return for investment advice.
The Group is not engaged in the business of providing investment advice, making investment recommendations, issuing reports, or furnishing analyses on securities, either directly or through electronic media such as Discord, Google docs, forms, or email. The information provided is general in nature and not specific to individual user.
Any Subscriber who utilizes any information found within the Discord agrees to SOLELY use this information on a Testnet trading platform, which stands for a “sandbox testing exchange” that does not utilize any real currencies whatsoever. All currency used on this platform holds zero value and can be generated at will or lost with zero consequences to a Subscriber’s actual capital.
If you intend to use the Group’s information to make an investment decision, you should seek the advice of a registered investment adviser and undertake your own due diligence. None of the information in the Group is intended as investment advice, an offer or solicitation to buy or sell, any recommendation, endorsement, sponsorship of any security, group, pool, and fund. As such, there is no fiduciary relationship between Subscribers of the Group and the principals.
Furthermore, the Group is not acting in a fiduciary capacity with respect to the Subscribers or any of their investment decisions. The Group is not responsible for any investment decision made by the Subscribers. The Subscribers are responsible for their own investment research,trades and other investment decisions.
Financial Advice – The Group is not a Financial Advisor, Registered Representative, Broker/Dealer, Financial Analyst, Financial Bank, Securities Broker, or Financial Planner. Nor is the Group affiliated with any financial advisors, brokers, or planners of financial organizations that trade securities. The content and analysis that the Group provides are for educational purposes only. The information that the Group provides is not intended to be and does not constitute financial advice or any other advice. The information provided is general in nature and not specific to you. Any Subscriber who utilizes any information found within the Discord agrees to SOLELY use this information on a Testnet trading platform, i.e., a “sandbox testing exchange” that does not utilize any real currencies whatsoever. All currency used on this platform holds zero value and can be generated at will or lost with zero consequences to a Subscriber’s actual capital. Suppose you intend to use the Group’s information to make an investment decision. In that case, you should seek the advice of a qualified and registered securities professional and undertake your own due diligence. Information in the Group is not intended to be investment advice, as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell, or as a recommendation, endorsement, or sponsorship of any security, group, pool, or fund. As such, there is no fiduciary relationship between the subscriber of the Group and the principals.
- Disclosure Policy
The Group may hold market positions and post these positions on the Discord and other social media services. From time to time, they may also take/hold positions consistent or inconsistent with the educational information contained on the Discord and other platforms/service. The Group has no obligation to notify Subscribers regarding said positions and shall have no liability to Subscribers that relate in any way to said positions.
- Risk Disclosure
Any Subscriber who utilizes any information found within the Discord agrees to SOLELY use this information on a Testnet trading platform, which is a “sandbox testing exchange” that does not utilize any real currencies whatsoever. All currency used on this platform holds zero value and can be generated at will or lost with zero consequences to a Subscriber’s actual capital.
Suppose you choose to use the educational information provided by the Group to trade or invest in actual cryptocurrencies. In that case, you have to be aware that there is a significant amount of risk in trading cryptocurrency markets or any market. As a result, it is possible that you can lose all, most, or a portion of your capital.
The information provided by the Group is educational and is not meant to be investment advice.
The Group does not, cannot, and will not assess or guarantee the suitability or profitability of any particular investment or the potential value of any investment or informational source. The markets mentioned in the Group may not be suitable for investors depending on their specific investment objectives and financial conditions. The educational information provided by the Group, including but not limited to its opinion and analysis, is derived from self-taught individuals, the principals of the Group, and is not guaranteed, represented, or warranted to be accurate or complete. The charts depict the results of Group’s self-taught knowledge. Again, the information, charts, and knowledge provided by the Group is not investment advice. If you decide to invest in the cryptocurrency markets, please consult with a registered investment adviser or registered financial advisor or an appropriate securities professional who can advise you on investment matters. The Group’s information may contain forward-looking statements about various economic trends and strategies. You are warned that such forward-looking statements are for educational purposes only.
Any forward-looking statements are subject to significant business, economic, and competitive uncertainties, and actual results could be materially different. There are no guarantees associated with any forecast. The opinions stated within the Discord service could be wrong due to false signals from the Group’s information and analysis, or the information and analysis can be incorrectly updated or incorrectly interpreted. The analysis, forecasts, the Group’s products, and services only express opinions of various markets and do not constitute investment advice. The Group’s opinions will be wrong at times because of the limitations of investment analysis. Whether fundamental, technical, or any other form of investment analysis, it cannot predict the future and is not a science that predicts precise and accurate results. The Group’s opinions, posts, ideas, analyses, and other information are not investment advice and should not be used as investment advice. The Group’s research, knowledge, and opinions are intended to teach and inform and are not meant to advise a Subscriber for investment purposes. If you intend to invest, please seek the advice of a registered investment adviser and undertake your own due diligence. Your use of any information from the Group is at your own risk and without recourse against the Group, its owners, directors, officers, employees, or content providers.
The following data is stored:
- Your email address, Discord name, Twitter handle, willingness to join the group, transaction ID’s information entered by Subscribers within the Discord service/Google Forms.
- Access to your personal information:You have the right to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold about you. To request access, view, amend, or delete personal information that the Group holds about you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide the information free of charge and within one month, except if the request is unfounded, excessive, or repetitive. We reserve the right to charge a proportionate administration fee or refuse.
- Rectification of personal information – If any of the information we hold on you is inaccurate or incomplete, you may ask us to correct or complete it at any time.
- Your right of erasure, or to be forgotten – You may request the deletion of any email we hold on you at any time.
- To request deletion of your personal information, contact email@example.com using the email address we hold for you or otherwise proving your identity.
- Links to Other Web Sites and Social Media – This privacy notice does not cover the links within this website linking to other websites and social media platforms.
- Security – We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via email, your information is protected online and offline.
- Subscription and Cancellation
Your subscription will be canceled if, for any reason, you do not submit payment by the required date. You may cancel your subscription at any time. However, your subscription will remain active until the end of the period you have paid for. There will be no refund given. At its sole discretion, the Group may terminate the Discord service at any time by notifying you by email before the next payment renewal date.
- Grant of Rights, Subscription Access, Use of the Group’s Content and Requirements
Subject to the limitations set out in this Agreement, the Group grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to access and use the Discord service for the duration of the subscription within the “fair use” provisions of the Copyright Act. The invite link and Discord service content provided to you may not be transferred, assigned, or otherwise loaned (whether for temporary use or otherwise) in any manner whatsoever.
As a Subscriber, you agree to provide, maintain and update complete and accurate information about yourself. You agree that you will not:
- Use the Discord service in any way that will violate this Agreement, any international, national, state, or local law or regulation;
- Transfer or resell your use of or access to our Discord service to a third party or permit anyone else to use the Discord Service through your subscription, email link, User ID or password or
- Sell, reproduce, republish, broadcast, circulate, upload, transmit, post, or distribute materials from the Discord service in any manner without the Group’s prior written consent. You are solely responsible for protecting the confidentiality of your password and User ID. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by using the Discord service or by becoming a Subscriber.
- User Submissions
Suppose you transmit to or otherwise provide to the Discord Service any feedback (such as questions, comments, suggestions, charts, signals, or the like) or data or materials (“User Submissions”). In that case, such User Submissions shall be deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary. The Group shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such User Submissions. It shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, modify, display, and distribute the User Submissions to others without limitation. By transmitting such User Submissions to the Discord Service, you are deemed to grant to the Group a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive license (with rights to sub-license) to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in such User Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such User Submissions.
You may post on the Discord service, any User Submissions owned by you (such as your original statements) and User Submissions for which you have received express permission from the owner. However, you assume all risk and responsibility for determining whether the User Submissions are in the public domain.
You grant the Group the right to edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate, and otherwise use in any medium, any User Submissions that you place on the Site without remuneration to you. You represent and warrant that you are authorized to grant all rights set forth in this paragraph.
- Improper Postings or Transmissions
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to the Discord Service, including our discussion channels if any, any unsolicited chain letters or “spam,” or any confidential, threatening, harassing, libelous, false, defamatory, offensive, obscene, or pornographic material, material that would violate the rights of any person or other material that would violate any applicable law of the land of various jurisdictions. However, if such communications do occur, the Group will have no liability related to the content of any such communications.
You are prohibited from posting any User Feedback or communications on the Discord service of which you do not own the copyright unless you have consent from the owner or the content is in the public domain.
You may not post or transmit any advertisements, surveys, promotional materials, contests, or any commercial or non-commercial solicitations to the Discord service.
You are also prohibited from impersonating any individual.
The Group may but is not obligated to review or monitor areas on the Discord Service where users may transmit or post communications, including discussion channels, discussion groups, chat rooms, and user forums.
The Group is not responsible for the accuracy of any posted information, including but not limited to information, data, opinions, advice, or statements transmitted or posted in discussion groups, bulletin boards, chat rooms, and user forums.
- Electronic Documents, Internet, and Transmission Risks
The Group may, in our sole discretion, seek your consent to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and certain other agreements on the Discord Service by means of an electronic signature by requesting you to affirmatively “click” on boxes containing the words “I Accept,” “I Agree” or other similar phrases (collectively, “Acceptance Terms”). If you “click” on the Acceptance Terms written within the Google Form that is included within the email from firstname.lastname@example.org, your “click” will be deemed a legally binding electronic signature. You acknowledge and agree that you will carefully review any document or web page before making such an electronic signature.
Information, updates of the Group, including but not limited to charts, signals, and commentary, are provided in the Discord service. There is no guarantee that we can provide this on a specific day, time, or at all. We are not responsible for delays or interruptions in the transmission of information due to acts of God, man-made or natural causes, whether said delays result from problems with Internet connectivity either by you or us or by slowdowns of Internet transmittal or otherwise.
- Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
- Subscriber expressly agrees that use of the Discord service is at their sole risk. Neither the Group, its affiliates, nor any of their respective employees, agents, or third-party content providers warrants that use of the Discord Service will be uninterrupted or error-free, or secure, that defects or errors will be corrected, or that the Discord service or the server(s) on which the Discord Service is hosted will be free of viruses or other harmful components; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Discord service or as to the accuracy, reliability, or content of any information, service, or merchandise provided through the Discord Service. You assume complete responsibility and risk for using the Discord Service and your reliance thereon. The Group has no obligation to update information on the Discord service or advise you on future developments regarding topics mentioned or introduced. If the Discord Service refers to or contains links to other Internet websites or resources, we make no representation or warranty and hereby expressly deny that the Group has reviewed, approved, controls, or endorses any content on such other websites. You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be held responsible for any loss or damages caused or alleged to have been caused by the reliance on or use of any such content nor for the accuracy, legality, or inappropriate nature of any content, products, services, advertising, or information located in, on or through any other web sites.
- The Discord service is provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, other than those warranties which are implied by and incapable of exclusion, restriction, or modification under the laws applicable to this Agreement.
- The disclaimers of liability contained in this section apply to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence, or under any other cause of action. Subscriber expressly acknowledges that the Group is not liable for the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of other third parties, Subscribers, members, or other users of the Discord service and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with each member.
- In no event will the Group or any person or entity involved in creating, producing, or distributing content of the Discord service be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages (including but not limited to lost profits or trading losses) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Discord Service or out of the breach of any warranty. Subscribers hereby acknowledge that the provisions of this section shall apply to all content of the Discord service.
- The Group neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement on the Discord service, nor for any offensive, defamatory, or obscene posting made on the forums by anyone other than authorized the Group employee spokespersons while acting in their official capacities. Under no circumstances will the Group be liable for any loss or damage caused by a Subscriber’s reliance on information obtained through the content on the Discord service. It is the responsibility of each subscriber to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice, or other content available through the Discord service. If you intend to invest, please seek the advice of a registered investment adviser and undertake your own due diligence.
- The Group does not endorse, warrant, or guarantee any product or service offered by a third party through the Discord service.
- Under no circumstances shall the Group, its officers, directors, shareholders agents, or its third-party providers be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages (including without limitation, attorneys’ fees), whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious act, that result from the use of, or the inability to use, any materials available on the Discord service, even if the Group has been advised of such damages. If you are dissatisfied with any of the Discord service’s information or other materials or with any of the terms and conditions contained in the Site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Discord service. If the Group is found liable in connection with a claim arising out of or related to the services or the Discord service, their aggregate liability in such an event shall not exceed the amount of the fees paid by a Subscriber for the use of the service during the month in which the event giving rise to the liability occurred. Your right to monetary damages in such amount shall be in lieu of all other remedies to which you may otherwise be entitled from the Group or its third-party providers.
Subscribers agree to indemnify and hold the Group and its content providers harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from any Subscribers use of the Discord service or from a Subscribers violation of this Agreement or any third party’s rights including but not limited to the copyright, intellectual property, and privacy rights. This indemnification and hold harmless obligation will survive this Agreement and Subscriber’s use of the Discord service.
The Group has the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Discord service and Private Member Area without liability to you or any third party.
If you are under the age of 18, you are prohibited from using the Group’s Discord service or any information provided by the Group for any reason.
- VAT purpose declaration
- VAT purpose declaration
For VAT collection, you declare that you are not a resident in the UAE.
- CHARTER OF THE SUBVERTO TRADING CLUB
Each user holding a free account agrees to respect this charter:
- The user has to respect the law of the land in force. He is solely responsible for his remarks on the Group’s platforms. In case of any civil, criminal, tax, and administrative liability or any other liability arising from the violation of the law of the land, due to the remarks/posts of the Subscriber/user then the user will be solely responsible for such actions.
- The user undertakes not to express hateful, racist, violent, defamatory, or abusive language. Furthermore, it also undertakes not to publish links to documents subject to copyright or false information related to listed companies. The user agrees not to post/publish links or documents intended to cause computer damage to third parties or the company named the SUBVERTO TRADING CLUB.
- The user undertakes not to promote other companies, whether competitors or not, during the discussion sessions on the network.
- The user undertakes to comply with current stock exchange legislation. The company reminds the user of its duty to comply with the Ordinance n ° 67-833 of September 26, 1967, instituting a commission of the stock exchange operations and relating to the information of the holders of securities and the publicity of certain operations of (Insider trading, a misdemeanor of communication of privileged information, offense of spreading false information, offense of manipulation of the courts, crime of illicit speculations)
- The presence of a webmaster gives the Group transparency and control of the comments made by the user. The company undertakes to collaborate with the courts in the event of a formal request for information about the user.
- The Group, through its webmaster, reserves the right to remove without notice any message that is not in conformity with the network’s charter and the current market legislation. The Group also reserves the right to remove without notice any account that does not comply with the network’s charter.
- The Group reminds all its users that under Article 632-1(2) of the AMF General Regulation (Financial Markets Authority aka “AMF,” the French equivalent of the Security Exchange Commission aka “SEC”), the fact that any person may give his opinion on a value, without indicating simultaneously the position previously taken by it on the same value, and benefiting from this situation, is a matter of the dissemination of false information. The article of the AMF aims at the lack of transparency of very active and very listened investors who would have gained a real influence on the forums of discussion and who would engage in campaigns of promotion of a title to the purchase as to the sale.
- The user of this service has read the “Terms and Conditions” and understands that:
- Payment for this service is based on the understanding of the “Terms and Conditions.”
- Payment is unrefundable in any part or in whole once the transaction completes.
- No cancellation will be accepted once the right of withdrawal has expired. The subscriber is then hired for the duration of the chosen subscription.
- No subscription will be tacitly renewed without the subscriber’s prior consent.
- Each subscription is nominative and non-transferable. The subscriber remains solely responsible for the access data provided during the subscription process and is not allowed to share his account with non-subscribers people.
- If the payment is rejected, the subscription will be automatically suspended, and the subscriber will be informed immediately by email.
- STC reserves the right to terminate any subscription without notice in the event of a breach of this rule (capital not present or inactive account). The subscriber will be informed of this termination and his reason.
- The report, products, services, and content therein are proprietary in nature and delivered for the user’s personal use only.
- This represents payment for an educational service and not a trading recommendation service.
- Any transaction is for the opinion on trading for but not limited to markets securities, such as Cryptos, forex, ETFs, stocks, indexes, commodities.
- Market conditions are fluid and variable, which may cause the educational and related trading information of the underlying security to become void and irrelevant.
- Common sense and common courtesies should be observed at all times during this transaction. The Subverto Trading Club reserves the right to refuse the processing of payment or decline providing service to anyone based on its own discretion, even though a paid subscription is currently running. The user’s remaining time of the paid subscription would be lost.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All contents, pages, scripts, illustrations and icons, and graphics are the exclusive property of the SUBVERTO TRADING CLUB.
The user of the free service and the subscriber undertake not to reproduce or redistribute this data, free of charge or for consideration, in any form or manner whatsoever.
- OBLIGATIONS OF MEANS
The Group is bound by an obligation of means. Accordingly, the company ensures the proper functioning of the Site. Still, it cannot be held responsible for any malfunction in the event of disruption or interruptions of the Internet connection provided by its external service providers.
The company ensures the smooth running of the trading sessions but cannot be held responsible for inaccuracies in the graphic data provided by their external service provider or the user’s one.
The Group through its team provides a service to accompany its subscribers during a trading session. A trading session is defined by The Group founders. Any request outside of the trading session could be processed by emails. In the event of a large number of requests from its subscribers, the company undertakes to reply as soon as possible. However, it reminds its subscribers that it is bound by an obligation of means. The Group cannot be held responsible for any omission in the answers.
The Group recalls that the management of the CRYPTO / CFD / FOREX portfolio made available to the subscriber has no contractual value. In this sense, the company cannot be held liable in the event of an inappropriate investment, error, or omission, as well as in the event of a market development unfavorable to the transactions carried out.
Subscribing to any type of The Group’s subscription service does not bind The Group to a minimum of market transactions during the subscription period. Instead, The Group ensures that it provides investment opportunities based on the market signals detected by the team.
During its existence, the website may collect data on its users. We inform you that a cookie will be installed automatically on your navigation software during your visits to the Site. The parameters of your navigation software allow you to be informed of the presence of a cookie and possibly to refuse it.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION, ARBITRATION, AND RESPECT FOR THE CHOSEN LAW
In the event of a legal dispute between the Group and Subscriber or a group or a class of Subscribers, all parties must submit to binding arbitration in the UAE Judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitrator(s) shall award to the prevailing party, if any, as determined by the arbitrators, all of their costs and fees. “Costs and fees” mean all reasonable pre-award expenses of the arbitration, including the arbitrators’ fees, administrative fees, travel expenses, out-of-pocket expenses such as copying and telephone, court costs, witness fees, and attorneys’ fees.
The present terms and conditions of use of the website and its services are governed by UAE law.
- FINAL REMINDER AND ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE
You are signing this Agreement electronically by selecting the “I Accept” button or any equivalent confirming your Agreement to the current terms and conditions. You agree your electronic signature is the legal equivalent of your manual signature on this Agreement.
By selecting “I Accept,” you consent to be legally bound by the terms and conditions of the current page, and you understand and agree to the Disclaimers set forth on this page.
*Note:The Group is Not in a business of giving Investment Advice or Financial Advice. Any loss/liability/legal action suffered by the subscriber or due to the actions of the subscriber by them or anyone else are their sole responsibility and not of “The Group”.
The user by subscribing to Group’s services accepts NOT to use the data, methods, charts, or other content for ANY commercial purpose, marketing purpose, or share it on social media/networks without the founders’ consent.